I am writing this to you because i know it is very important and sometime we don't have time and enough teaching about these stuffs in church or elsewhere,so take heed of them and God the father will surely help you in every step you make in life and this subject is very vital to single men!!
.......She's that pretty girl in your Youth Group or your church. She's really nice, and you like her a lot. Here's how to show her you like her to get her to like you back!!!
STEPS TO GO THROUGH;
Be a guy who loves the Lord with his whole heart. Don't try to fake it, she will know. Often the thing she will find most attractive in a guy is a heart for God.
Talk to her! Yes, you've all heard this a million times, but it works! If you're in the same Youth Group, talk to her about the Bible study. Ask her if she's planning on going to the meeting next week, or if she's planning on going to the up coming worship night. That sort of thing. Those are great conversation starters!
She's a Christian girl. Chances are, she'll want a boy who will treat her like a real woman. Conduct yourself like a Christian should, by treating her with respect.
Being a Christian, the chances are 9 out of 10 that she wants a guy who will show her the love and respect that she deserves.
Find a way to be near her. Like, sit next to her in Bible study, and don't be afraid to talk to her. Tell her of your experiences with God. More than likely she'll respond.
Make her laugh. Yeah, girls love to laugh! They might laugh a little too much, but usually that's because they are awkward or nervous, and like you, or are starting to.
Ask her to pray for you. This might take some will power, but talk to her about an somewhere you are struggling in your walk with God. This can make your friendship deeper and closer.
Do not swear at all! Girls in general don't like profanity, so pray and ask God to cleanse your speech so that it will be constructive, and not give life to destructive words.
Remember she's still human. Don't forget to keep your physical appearances and hygiene level up, and to show your human side. She may want a Christian guy, but she doesn't want someone who acts 'holy-er than thou art.'
When you see her, don't just say "hi" say her name like "Hey (name), how are you?"
Be genuine, honesty is something girls admire. Don't give in to temptation and lie or "embellish the truth" for any reason. The truth will set you free!
Show an interest in something she likes. If she's into drawing, and you are too, then suggest you could draw together sometime. If she's into something that you may not be, and you would rather be run over by a truck than that, don't lie and pretend to have the same interest, but try showing a genuine interest in it. You don't have to like everything she does, but she'll appreciate your attempts to become interested in what she likes. That is very important!
Meet her with a group of friends. It is the safest way to date and will show her that you respect her.
Drop hints that you would like to see her again. Say things like, "See you soon," or "I'll try to be back next week."
Don't be afraid to be yourself! Girls want to know the real you.
- Respect people of all ages and classes in general. She is bound to notice it.
- Never lie to her. She'll find out you were lying, and you'll look really bad.
- Be yourself!
- Remember, God puts opportunities at your door at all times, so trust in Him and He will make your paths straight.
- Don't try to be with her every second she's around. Sometimes it's best to be in a different group (if you are split into groups) and just be yourself and have fun. She will notice how you act with your friends, and if she likes you, she'll try to hang with you more.
- Be traditional. Most Christian girls are especially appreciative of this. Meeting her parents when you're dating her is a big deal, and it will probably happen the first time you take her out. Be respectful and polite.
- Join a Christian group such as a youth group. Girls with strong faith love guys who are not afraid to show and express their faith.
- Give her compliments. If she plays an instrument at church tell her she plays it really good
- Just because she is Christian doesn't mean that she doesn't care about looks; you might actually have to work out or buy some acne medication, but don't overdo it.
- Just because you like this girl doesn't mean that God wants you to be with her; make sure that you follow His plan.
- Remember to put God first! Make sure that you are firm in your faith and that by entering into a relationship with another believer, it will not make you stumble.
- Never put her in a situation in which she'd have to decide between you and God. Odds are, you're likely to end up kicked to the curb.
- Girls can be a moral part of a guy's life, but don't let girls consume your entire life; keep your heart focused on Him as well.
- Find out if she has a boyfriend first, or if she's in a relationship with someone. You don't want to put her in a bad position.
- Be careful of how people perceive you. Keep your reputation clean and good. Don't use profanity.
- Some Christian girls just want guys as friends, like brothers.
- It could happen that she is just going to church but she is not that Christian at all. In this case, you need to decide if you really want to start a relationship with her, because differences in religious beliefs can create stress for both people involved.
- Make sure you have met her parents before you decide to date!