Thursday, March 22, 2012

NEW BLOG FULLY CONTENTED!!!

Hello Shalom!!
I am humbly and kindly inviting you to the new blog GOSPEL STANDARD BASE!!
Here we will learn,share,meditate and network with different ministers of God around the world!!
We would wish to have different issues that count our daily life, but the word of God must remain to be the standard of our life!!
You can suggest for us ministers you wish to hear from them or topic you wish to learn about!!

as the blog is still under final stages of Constructions!!

I would like invite suggestions and advises;

Gospel Stand Base
+255 713 883797
lacs.project@gmail.com

Yours
President Chavala
Author

1 comment:

  1. I have received several comments so far,and i am still waiting for more from you!
    I real appreciate and salute all who have taken your time to send me your comments!!

    ReplyDelete