Friday, November 16, 2012

A DEEP SUMMARY ON... PRAISE AND WORSHIP...(6)


Today we are winding up the first major part of this lesson by looking at a few verses from the bible to help us move to the next level in praise!!!

First I want us to look at Psalms 22:3
" Yet you are holy,

enthroned on the praises of Israel."
This is a powerful verse that guarantees the presence of God! Imagine living a life of praise day and night 24/7. It is obvious that you become transformed from glory to glory. When you operate everything in God's presence, the best results that gives God glory are inevitable!!!

Next, let us take a look at Psalms 63:3-5

"3 Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you. 
4 I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands. 
5 My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you." NIV

Let us glorify God with our lips, what comes out of our mouths, let it be something that glories God. Let us stop exalting our problems and give people the glory that should be given unto God. Let us speak the words of life!



As next week we are going to start a sermon on worship, i would love to bridge these sessions by saying that, praise generally talks about what God does, what He can do and worship is about who God is. It is my hope that you have been blessed with the sermons that we had in the past few weeks and I urge you not to miss the coming sessions in the next few weeks as we are going to get a little deeper in worship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment